EURIAL is mainly present in Europe, both in superstores/markets and food services, and is also expanding in the export market.
EURIAL’s international activity represents 35% of its turnover.
EURIAL is also present internationally with its specialty ingredients. In more than 50 countries, the Ingredients & Nutrition Cluster draws on its experience and expertise to offer functional and nutritional solutions for agribusiness & nutrition companies
This activity has grown by 25% in three years, driven by sales of:
- pizza cheese (50% of export turnover),
- goat’s cheese (40%),
- and cow’s cheese.
EURIAL’s international ambitions are substantial:
- To make Soignon the world’s no. 1 goat’s cheese.
- Establish Maestrella’s position in the 60 countries in which it is available. Every year, nearly 45,000 tonnes of mozzarella is manufactured by EURIAL and is distributed worldwide.
- Accelerate the international presence of the Fromager d’Affinois & Grand Fermage brands.
- Localising products that meet the needs of local consumer tastes and requirements, while building on existing ranges.
Eurial Nordics – Sweden (Sweden)
Eurial China – Shangai (China)
Eurial Middle East – Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Eurial Polska – Krakow (Polska)
Fromka – Saarbrücken (Germany)
Eurial Italia (Borso Del Grappa - ITALIA)
Fromandal – Lebrija – Sevilla (Spain )
Eurilait ltd – Somerset (Great-Britain)
HVC – Hudson Valley (United States)
Capra (Belgium) (Belgium)
ROTKAPPCHEN – Lupzig (Germany)
Fromandal Lebrija – Sevilla (Espagne)
International locations and partnerships