Sales Director (Hudson - USA)
You will be part of our US subsidiary, Hudson Valley Creamery, with a manufacturing site in the heart of the Hudson Valley of NY. Our mission here is to continuously innovate by producing fun and delicious fresh goat cheeses. We also import a wide range of high quality cheeses and butters which are part of our International brands portfolio.
This position is responsible for the supervision and the management of the sales activities in the US and Canada by developing business and achieve sales targets defined in a yearly budget.
Based in Hudson, the main responsibilities of the job holder are :
- Define and establish a trade strategy and policy with the company’s president, linked to the annual sales budget
- Manage existing and develop new customers
- Maintain a privileged business contact and define with our partners and distributors the sales strategy per customer
- Coordinate the different partners for the development of the brand strategy
- Lead weekly / monthly sales performance review with our partners to help achieve the budget
- Be the intermediary between HVC and the parent company for the import product development files
- Being proactive by working with the R&D team on product innovation ideas and other product range improvement
- Manage the sales activity (customer meeting with distributor, focus on high margin products, trade shows, …)
- Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities to support sales activities (including print, trade show, direct mail, point of purchase displays, signage
- Recommend and align our new product developments with the market opportunities and support the launch of new products
- Oversee the HVC website and social medias
Supervisory responsibilities :Coaching and management of a team of 2 persons who are in charge of the customer service and sales
Type de contrat
CDI - Temps plein
Desired profil :
Bachelor’s degree is a must, sales specialization is desirable.
- Business sense and result oriented
- Project management
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
- Good people skills / inter-personal skills / communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales, ideally in the Food products
- Planning, coordination and organization skills
- Demonstrable success experiences
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written), French is appreciate.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office,… )