superstores/markets, out-of-home catering and the commercial sector: EURIAL’S markets
Thanks to its various business areas and strong value-added brands, EURIAL is positioned as a multi-specialist, present in both superstores/markets, out-of-home catering and the industrial sector. This is characterised by a strong dominance of cheese and ultra-fresh products, as well as a leading role in the goat’s milk market.
In France, EURIAL is…
- No. 1 goat’s cheese and ultra-fresh goat’s milk products with SOIGNON
- No. 1 pizza cheese for the out-of-home catering sector with MAESTRELLA (no. 3 in Europe)
- No. 1 speciality butters with GRAND FERMAGE
- No. 1 in ultra-fresh own-label products
- No. 1 and precursor of the IQF process applied to cheese (wide range of sliced and cubed frozen cheese)
What do a supermarket chain, pizzeria chain and ready-meal manufacturer have in common? All of them buy EURIAL products.
EURIAL is present in all major retail chains: SOIGNON, the no. 1 goat’s cheese, is an essential product on the shelves. PAVÉ D’AFFINOIS cheese, GRAND FERMAGE butter and LES 300 & BIO desserts are also are also widely distributed in superstores/markets.
EURIAL Restauration offers a wide range of fresh and frozen dairy products:
- distributors and catering professionals, Out-of-home catering: Italian food catering*, snacking, collectives, bakeries…
- industrial food manufacturers (pizza, sandwich, ready meal manufacturers…).
*A large portion of the pizzas sold in France are prepared with EURIAL mozzarella.
Agribusiness and Nutrition Manufacturers
Present in more than 50 countries, the EURIAL ingredients & nutrition department offers a wide range of
milk and whey ingredients. They make it possible to meet the needs and requirements of the food industry (yoghurt, bakery and pastry…) and specialised nutrition (clinical, sports nutrition…)
More information on our solutions Food & Nutrition.