> To ensure a long-term future for our members and employees.
Jean-Luc Rabillard, President of Eurial: "Working together in cooperatives, farmers guarantee sustainable outlets for the milk from their farms"
> To guarantee consumers safe, high-quality milk and dairy products that are manufactured in a carefully controlled process.
Olivier Athimon, General Director of Eurial: "We are a cooperative group; we know better than others where our milk comes from, and how it is produced. Our organisation and resources allow us to control, and check, every stage in the transformation of milk. In this way, we can guarantee our consumers dairy products that are safe, and of high quality."
Our cooperative values:
- Cooperative governance: one person, one vote
- Proximity – made possible by a sustained regional presence
- Respect for members, employees, customers and partners
- Respect for the environment, through the rational use of resources
4 cooperatives in Western France: our foundations
In order to secure their outlets, the farmers of all four cooperatives (Colarena Presqu'île, la Laiterie Coopérative du Pays de Gâtine, UCAL and Poitouraine) come together within Eurial.
These four cooperatives bring together 4,500 dairy farmers. They are represented by their presidents, who actively participate in the strategic decisions made by the group.
The Presidents and the Board
Alongside these four presidents, the Eurial Board comprises 10 other administrators appointed by the Boards of the four cooperatives:
- Olivier Athimon, General Director
- Joël Bourgeais, Supply Chain Director
- Thomas Guerton, Human Resources Director
- Emmanuel Petrinko, Financial Director
- Jean-François Potier, Quality Health Safety & Environment Director
- Bertrand Rouault, Ingredients & Strategic Partnerships Director